Registration open for Le Monde’s Conference "Cities Evaluation Beyond Marketing" on 11th July [fr]
On the occasion of its third international Urban Innovation Awards, French daily Le Monde will organize a conference about the future of cities at the World Cities Summit on 11th July.
The conference "Cities evaluation beyond marketing" will be held on July 11th at Marina Bay Sands.
- The city we want and how to get it?
- Can assessment be neutral?
- Case studies - How big companies assess their smart cities initiatives?
- The emerging “science of cities”: Does it help?
- Einstein and the smart city: «Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.»
With Carlo Ratti, Chloé Voisin-Bismuth, Michel Lussault, Slagin Parakatil, Geoffrey West, Jean-Philippe Buisson, Rémi Feredj...
Date: 11 July 2018
Time: 8.30am - 1pm
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, level 5
The event is free, to register click here.