Celebrating the French Gastronomy during the 2nd edition of Good France!
For the second consecutive year, Goût de France / Good France celebrated French gastronomy in various locations worldwide on 21st March 2016. Over 1700 chefs on all five continents joined the event on the day of Spring. Dinners served simultaneously in participating restaurants honoured the merits of French cuisine, its capacity for innovation, and its values: sharing, enjoying, and respecting the principles of high-quality, environmentally responsible cuisine.
During the evening, French Ambassador to Singapore, Mr Benjamin Dubertret, visited some restaurants and enjoyed delightful dishes prepared for the occasion by the chefs. The Embassy of France warmly thank all the participating restaurants !
- Champagne to begin the evening! Thank you to Kevin Gueugnon and his team for the warm welcome at Brasserie Gavroche. Parisian atmosphere guaranteed in this typical French brasserie.
66 Tras street
Phone number: +65 6225 8266
- Chef Alexandre Lozachmeur focusing on the main course preparation. The open kitchen concept at Fleur de Sel restaurant allows all guests to watch the team working in the kitchen.
- A big thank you to chef Alexandre Lozachmeur and his team for their participation in Good France event and for their contribution to the reputation of French gastronomy in Singapore!
Fleur de Sel Le Restaurant
64 Tras Street
Phone number: +65 6222 6861
- To finish on a high note, a refreshing poached pear served on a rose champagne granite topped with mint foam.
- The Singaporean Chef Reynaldo from Angelus restaurant is very creative and promotes a generous French cuisine.
85 Club Street
Phone number: +65 6225 6897